Thursday, June 14, 2012

SUMMER 2012 has arrived -- AND I survived my first year of teaching - halleujah!  I am so happy for summer to be here, and really looking forward to spending time with family, good friends, and my husband for two weeks!  He'll be home soon from his deployment for some R&R time, and I'm very excited about that!

I've been accomplishing a lot in the two whole days I've been finished with work!  Pups and I have reorganized cabinets, closets, cleaned, rearranged the living room, and ordered bar stools!  I'm looking forward to picking them up today!  I will be posting more this summer with all my summer adventures, projects, and, of course, the husband's arrival! :)

I was digging through some old drawers in our guest room (aka supply/junk room), and came across some writings I had done in college the summer NJ was at basic training.  It really got me thinking how much I love writing (and reading for that matter), and I have made it my goal this summer to 1) share my writings with my blogging friends, 2) write more, 3) read more, 4) take in everything around me!

I'll start by sharing one of my favorites from that creative writing class in my next post this afternoon -- it's a lil comedic relief for the start to summer!

Love and Joy,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment