Saturday, September 24, 2011

As the Pup sleeps...

So, I'm absolutely enjoying a day of nothing (other than caring for the excessively peeing sweet puppy of ours)!  I got the new IKEA catalog in the mail today (can you say, perrrrfect timing?), and I am also on the hunt for projects for the holidays and next year.  With my husband's deployment next year, I'd love to do some projects that would just allow me to use my creativity in something other than lesson planning for my third graders!

Here's a couple ideas...

An organizing/hook center at the front door for all our junk, leashes, keys, bags, etc.




Although I have a wreath for the holidays, I'd love a wreath for the winter/spring.

Holiday Wise - I love this as "garland". Not sure we'll do a tree with our lil curious pup!


And Lil' Nutmeg may need something like this eventually... :)

I am lovin' my relaxation and day of "me"...but I'll be happy for the greatest husband ever to be home next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment